The practice area advises on legal and regulatory aspects of the IP Commercial, Communication and Technology sectors in which our clients operate.
We have in-depth experience in managing larger scale projects such as assisting on negotiations or setting up the contractual framework of commercial ventures. We also strive to assist our clients with ad hoc advice and single contract reviews.
As we believe in the importance of the IP translation to the intellectual property, our translators provide you with the best legal translation you will ever have.
Our translators' team is specialized in verity fields such as legal, agricultural or medical.
Our team is ready to provide the best translation services, with the most challenged fees, with a chance of reduce our fees to our regular clients.
Our experience includes:
- Intellectual property - advice on and dispute resolution in all IP rights, trademarks, patents, designs and copyrights, and domain names
- Franchising, licensing and distribution
- Communications’ regulatory
- Broadcasting and digital distribution
- Technology – outsourcing, transactions and dispute resolution
- Software licensing and development
- IP, IT and commercial law aspects of M&A transactions
- E-commerce and distance contracts
- Commercial agreements and general terms
- Privacy and data protection
- Consumer law issues
- Unfair competition
- Product regulation and dispute resolution (pharmaceutical industry, foodstuffs, etc.)